The Summit County Juvenile Court’s Attorney Help Desk is an opportunity to receive legal assistance with juvenile jurisdiction and forms. The Help Desk is staffed by local, private attorneys who are able to provide advice and guidance on how to complete the following forms: Grandparent Affidavits, Modifications of Custody, Preparations of Subpoenas and Obtaining Service of Process.


The Help Desk is open every Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to Noon as is currently operating virtually using Zoom video conferencing.


If you would like to meet with the Help Desk attorney, please follow the instructions below. Access to the attorney is on a first-come-first-serve basis and typically fills up quickly.




1. Before Wednesday, fill out and complete the Party Information sheet and Attorney Help Desk Application forms using the link below.

Link to Form

2. On Wednesday, sign into Zoom Conference using the link below:

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 819 4314 2336

Password: 334777

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,81943142336#,,1#,334777# US (Chicago)

3. This link above will bring you to a digital waiting room. When it is your turn the attorney will meet with you individually in a breakout room where you will be able to privately and confidentially discuss the questions you have.


Disclaimer: The Juvenile Court Help Desk is a service funded by the Summit County Juvenile Court. The assistance is being provided by private attorneys who are not employees of the Juvenile Court. The Help Desk is established for the purpose of providing assistance in filling out forms and perfecting service. The person seeking Help Desk assistance will file their paperwork as a pro se litigant. The attorney providing assistance will not make Court appearances or file any documents on behalf of persons seeking Help Desk assistance. The Help Desk cannot provide assistance to persons who have already retained counsel or who have counsel appointed to them by the Court. If you need assistance beyond filling out forms or obtaining service and need help finding an attorney, you can call the Lawyer Referral Service at the Akron Bar Association.