The Summit County Juvenile Court seeks to increase understanding of the juvenile justice system and educate our community about the various programs and services we are able to offer our youth and families. The Speakers Bureau can arrange for a Court representative to speak at your next group function free of charge. Simply contact us and we will coordinate the details for you. The Summit County Juvenile Court Speakers Bureau looks forward to working with your organization.
In an effort to address all topics of interest please contact us directly if your desired subject is not listed. We will make our best effort to accommodate your request. Please contact us at least three weeks in advance to confirm speaker availability.
- Overview of the Juvenile Court process
- Rights within the legal system
- Truancy and failure to send charges
- Child Responsibility Program
- Overview of Crossroads and New Paths program
- Overview of CASA/GAL program
- Family Resource Center (FRC) diversion services and Responder Program
- Firearm safety
- Sexting, online privacy and internet bullying
- Sealing and expungement process
- Summit County Juvenile Court’s Women’s Board
- “Taking It To The Streets” speaker series
- Teen Court
Speakers Bureau Brochure
Please contact Summit County Juvenile Court for a speaker request form.